UMvC3: Spider-Man UMvC3: Spider-Man

That ending was incredible. Nice work I really thought it was great

What are the odds? What are the odds?

Nice! You never see films like this! Just something that makes you feel good about yourself! Nice work!

Rob's Vuvu Rob's Vuvu

DUCKTALES!!! I LOVE THIS SONG! :DDDDDDD

Give Up Give Up

I DID IT!!! The last levels were really east. But it took me about 40 minutes to beat it all. Also... are we playing as the guy in the Portal 2 Logo? It seems that way. Pretty good game though

Splitman 2 Splitman 2

Awesome idea. Great work!

Drake and The Wizards 2 Drake and The Wizards 2

I laughed really hard when i first saw the dragon running around. It's sooo awesome! But anyways, I can really see some donkey kong country inspiration to this game. Lots of secrets and random challenges to come by... The gameplay can be boring at times though. I'm not sure what it is, but the game needs another perk or challenge other than enemies. The fire breathing is a little too basic, although it is ideal for a dragon... but it needs something like maybe killing enemies and being able to throw them. It needs a bit more of a challenge I guess is what I'm getting at. But the game is friendly and fun, so nice work.

3.5/5 stars

-Stunkel

lartar responds:

Hi, Thanks for your feedback and suggestions, for sure will take on consideration for next version. We have a really nice feedback for the game so we are looking to add new features for the dragon.
And we take some inspiration from old SNES games and DK is one of our favorites. ;)

~Fore~ In The Depths ~Fore~ In The Depths

NGADM Review:

So really, there is nothing bad to say about this track, it's just that it's one minute long which i had to take off a lot of points for. In comparison to a complete 3-4 minute track with emotional buildups and drops, I can't really give this a complete score :/

I reallllly was hoping for something big from you, but computer issues can suck... Honestly though, this is probably your best work in terms of production. I really enjoyed what I heard in this so far. I can tell you absolutely improved a ton through NGADM, and I really look forward to hearing what else you come up with in the future. Keep up the good work :)

8.2/10

-Ryan

Vintage Cinema Vintage Cinema

NGADM Review:

The expression in this is wonderful. Anytime I think of someone who creates realistic orchestrations, you are my go to person. It all just sounds so awesome man. There really isn't a lot of negative in the track. The reason I gave it a 9.3, was because I just didn't feel moved emotionally entirely by the track. I also felt that there could be more reverb on the strings, at least the lead (this is where it was most prominent). The strings felt a little weird on some attacks and releases at time as well. I understand that it can be difficult to make it sound perfect, but I think that just adding a little bit more reverb could have helped a lot with masking those glitches/sequencing issues. Besides that though, the expression of the strings cannot be beaten. The vibrato on them is moving and fits the style of this song in particular perfectly (on a side note, what strings are they and how did you do it?). Anyways, this was a killer track man. Keep it up. Hope to see you next year.

9.3/10

Can't Be (ft. Popushi) Can't Be (ft. Popushi)

NGADM Review:

Your sound quality is always really solid man. Production can't be beat really. The structure and composition compliment the overarching story of this track to convey an emotional message. The only thing I'd really say is that the melodies themselves feel very uninspired. This is partially in the chord progressions as well. That's really all I have to comment on. The vocals are really neat as are the synth choices. Good job man, and good luck in finals.

9/10

-Ryan

STEVE WARS STEVE WARS

I thought that the thumbnail was a picture of Temmie from Undertale. Still an awesome work of art though!

Ryan and His New Guitar Ryan and His New Guitar