Give Up Give Up

I DID IT!!! The last levels were really east. But it took me about 40 minutes to beat it all. Also... are we playing as the guy in the Portal 2 Logo? It seems that way. Pretty good game though

Splitman 2 Splitman 2

Awesome idea. Great work!

Drake and The Wizards 2 Drake and The Wizards 2

I laughed really hard when i first saw the dragon running around. It's sooo awesome! But anyways, I can really see some donkey kong country inspiration to this game. Lots of secrets and random challenges to come by... The gameplay can be boring at times though. I'm not sure what it is, but the game needs another perk or challenge other than enemies. The fire breathing is a little too basic, although it is ideal for a dragon... but it needs something like maybe killing enemies and being able to throw them. It needs a bit more of a challenge I guess is what I'm getting at. But the game is friendly and fun, so nice work.

3.5/5 stars

-Stunkel

lartar responds:

Hi, Thanks for your feedback and suggestions, for sure will take on consideration for next version. We have a really nice feedback for the game so we are looking to add new features for the dragon.
And we take some inspiration from old SNES games and DK is one of our favorites. ;)

The Company of Myself The Company of Myself

Wow, just amazing. Nice work

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

So basically this game was extremely addicting... I loved it haha. Although it was very repetitive, I just wanted to keep playing more and more! It was kinda weird how it worked out... But I knew there was a better upgrade to get after the one I already have. But once I upgraded all of the way, I was pretty much done. But it was awesome. And it lasted me a very long time for a flash game like this. Nice work guys!

Medieval Shark Medieval Shark

Wow, very fun haha

Super Adventure Pals Super Adventure Pals

SO FUN! :D The best is the giraffe that bounces all around when he walks. Awesome game!

Caveman Parking Caveman Parking

The game could be a lot better... The sound effects are annoying. And you made it wayyy too hard way to early. I only made it past the first screen and I can't even imagine what the rest of it is like. Honestly needs some simpler levels. It was a good idea though. I was hoping for a more fun game!

Operation Elephant Operation Elephant

This game is pretty awesome. But it's too short :( I like how you set up objectives and how there was a store to improve your score! Nice job!

Gears And Chains Spin It Gears And Chains Spin It

Very difficult... i had a lot of fun though. Very original and very nice idea and it has a nice steady pace and progressively gets more difficult. Nice work! :D

4.5/5 stars