UMvC3: Spider-Man UMvC3: Spider-Man

That ending was incredible. Nice work I really thought it was great

What are the odds? What are the odds?

Nice! You never see films like this! Just something that makes you feel good about yourself! Nice work!

Rob's Vuvu Rob's Vuvu

DUCKTALES!!! I LOVE THIS SONG! :DDDDDDD

PokeAwesome PokeAwesome

So damn funny. Great work ego!

Skyrim Fail Skyrim Fail

LOLL The surprise party was the best! XDDD Great work man! I saw this forever ago and didn't know you were a fellow newgrounds member! Anyways, great job!

Lust and Passion Ep: 2 Lust and Passion Ep: 2

DUCKTALES!!!!!

Flaxington responds:

I'M GLAD SOMEONE GOT THE INDREDIBLY VAGUE REFERENCE! *midair high5*

Game Grumps Donkey KONG! Game Grumps Donkey KONG!

I love your animating style!! For the most part it looked really smooth but could use some improvement. And people said this needs color, but I say just since its game grumps, it doesn't need color. But if it wasn't game grumps then it would need color. I was hoping to see some more ego raptor in the video though. Nice work! :D

Himiska responds:

The very definition of Game Grumps gives color to the animation. Who said it needed color in the first place?

Squirtle Syndrome Squirtle Syndrome

I LOVED IT! Idk if it was just the video, but the voices got a little out of sync sometimes. I'm sure it was just newgrounds though. But I LOVED IT! Very Nostalgic and awesome. makes me want to go back to pokemon firered and choose squirtel as my starter :3

Kidney Comic Collab Kidney Comic Collab

Very funny! I like it a lot. A few things... In the chilly bite one, the background noises were too loud in the office, it made it very difficult to hear the conversation. I was able to make out the conversation but in the future try and make sure you can hear it. I really like your style in drawing though. And the airplane one was my favorite :3

4.5/5 stars!